Q: What could be causing my VSA to engage when I'm not going that fast around and sweeping turn?

asked by on March 11, 2017

When I'm making a sweeping turn from say one Highway on to another at speed my VSA engages when I know the car is in no danger of slipping. (you know those long sweeping turns that post a sign that says 35 mph when it can easily be taken at 55 mph). My 2000 RL has good rubber and shocks and I know that I'm not going fast enough for their to be danger

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The VSA system may be turned off or there is a defective or dirty wheel speed sensor. Check all of the wheel speed sensors and ensure that they are all clean and free from oil or metal as they are magnets. If you need further assistance with your warning lights being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.