Q: How do I use voice command to create a memo?

How do I use voice command to create a memo?

A: The voice command system allows you to crea...

The voice command system allows you to create memos, so that you can make notes or pen your thoughts while driving. Creating a memo takes a few steps.

1. Press the voice command button, wait until you hear the beep, and say “Memos”.

2. Following the prompt, say “New memo”, and begin recording your memo.

3. When you are done with your memo, press the voice command button again, then say “Save” to save the message, “Delete” to get rid of it, or “Continue” to add on to it.

You can also listen to previously recorded memos by commanding “Play memos” when in the memos menu. Once the memos start playing, you can use the following commands. “Next,” “Previous,” “Repeat,” and “Delete.”