Q: What does the fuel economy light mean?

What does the fuel economy light mean?

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.

I just put new spark plug in my car with new spark plug caps for my 2004 chevy malibu classic but my car wont start? Someone help

Hi there. Assuming you correctly gaped the spark plugs as recommended by the manufacturer, and installed the plug wires correctly, it's likely that this is due to an electrical relay that may have been damaged (especially if you did not...

I have a mercedes vito cdi 113 that has several warnings that have appeared. Brake force distribution, ABS, ESP, Cruise control

If you are using a generic OBD scan tool, you do not have access to all the lines of code. You need to use a more specific tool with the appropriate software Like the Mercedes SDS or one of the...

What does the front fog lamp light mean?

The front fog lamp light is located on your instrument panel. When the front fog lamps are turned on, the front fog lamp light will illuminate.

What does the Cruise Set to XXX message mean?

The Cruise Set to XXX message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when you are trying to use the cruise control system. The DIC displays this message to let you know what speed the cruise control is set...

I also have the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Turbo charged m271 engine it rattles when I first started looking to replace the cam phase

You should first have the computer system tested so the noise can be completely diagnosed to find the cause of cold start rattling noise. You may just need to replace cam phaser or timing chain and guides with the phasers....

2001 silverado LS 1500 4.8 vortech, Power loss Under load, gradual exeleration weak,have to let off & floor it to

Hello there. It's quite possible that the torque converter could be wearing out. Usually when it begins to wear, it will slip quite a bit, causing a lack of acceleration. If you smell burned transmission fluid occasionally, it's like the...

What does the antilock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

The antilock brake system (ABS) Warning Light is on your instrument cluster, and illuminates when there is an issue with your car’s ABS. The ABS is a vital part of your brake system, and helps your vehicle brake from high...

ABS and Brake warning lights constantly on

The ABS and Brake light on will store a code in memory. You need to have the stored codes cleared and then road test to verify the codes return and diagnose the codes. You may have a bad speed sensor...

How do I express-open or express-close the power sunroof?

The power sunroof has an express feature that allows you to open or close it without holding down the button. Here’s how. 1. Locate the power sunroof controls, which are on the overhead console. 2. Find the open and close...