Q: What does the fuel economy light mean?

What does the fuel economy light mean?

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.

3. What does the fuel economy light mean?

Q: I have a. 2006 chevy equinox. I have bleed the coolant systems but i stil hear water coming from the dashboard

Hi there. One item that is often overlooked is the heater core. The coolant flows from the engine, through the heater core to supply heat for the heating system. It is possible that the heater core is blocked with debris;...

Q: My 2013 chevy Malibu went into reduced engine mode my traction light is on as well. Please advise

The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of electronic sensors at each of the four wheels that communicate with the...

Q: How do I open the hood?

It is very easy to open the hood: Pull on the hood release lever, which is located at the bottom left part of the dash, near the brake pedal. You should feel or hear the hood release. From the...