Q: What does the fuel economy light mean?

What does the fuel economy light mean?

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.

3. What does the fuel economy light mean?

Q: The Reduce Engine Speed/ Service Stability comes on in my car. We had it scanned and they said it was the THROTTLE/PEDAL POSITION

It sounds like the code may not have been properly cleared or potentially, there may be some wiring issues with the wires running to the throttle position sensor. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location...

Q: Chevrolet Avalanche fuel pump replacement

Hi King. Thanks for writing in today. You can request an estimate to have one of our mobile mechanics complete the fuel pump replacement for your Chevrolet Avalanche by clicking this link to the service page](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/fuel-pump-replacement). In regards to doing...

Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until...