Q: What does the fuel economy light mean?

What does the fuel economy light mean?

A: The fuel economy light is located on your i...

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.

Q: How do I customize the Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out settings?

When the Unlocked Door Anti Lock Out feature is turned on, then the driver door cannot be locked when it is open. When the feature is turned off, the driver door can be locked when open, and will set the...

Q: Looking for the over flow connection so my coolant reverts back to my reservoir

The overflow connection will be under the lip where the radiator cap goes on. Sometimes the connection falls out from broken solder joints. The tank connection may be incorporated in the cap for the tank on some models. In other...

Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock to the right time in your vehicle is very easy: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Adjust Clock, then press Source. 4. Use the +/-...