Q: What does the fuel economy light mean?

What does the fuel economy light mean?

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.

How do I extend the key from the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter allows you to lock and unlock your vehicle without a physical key. However, the RKE transmitter does have a key inside it, which is accessed by pressing the button at the top of the...

Misfire and power loss until warm up - 1999 Chevrolet Silverado

When a vehicle misfires when it is cold, it is usually because it isn't getting enough fuel. A cold motor needs more fuel to run. Chevrolet trucks are well known for fuel pump issues. The first thing I would do...

Door latch

Unfortunately, you have done all that you can do without removing the door panel and accessing the lock assembly from the inside. It is likely that a release rod that connects your handle to the latch has come loose. There...