Q: What does the fuel economy light mean?

What does the fuel economy light mean?

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.

3. What does the fuel economy light mean?

Q: How do I use the passenger airbag sensor?

The passenger airbag sensor is located on the overhead console. The sensor detects when a person is sitting in the passenger seat, and turns on the passenger airbag. If the passenger airbag sensor says ON, or displays an airbag, then...

Q: engine ticking, constant light white smoke out one side of exhaust

Hi there. I highly doubt that the change to synthetic oil is causing the white smoke. In most cases, this is due to valve guides that are worn down or piston rings that are faulty. It's also common when coolant...

Q: Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed in case it is even in the way. To remove the antenna, simple grip it at the bottom and rotate it counterclockwise. To re-install the antenna, place it on the base and rotate clockwise.