Q: Replaced fuel pump in tank. But still no gas getting to carb. Gonna check filter under bed in morn to be sure it's working

asked by on February 08, 2017

Replaced fuel pump in tank, still no gas to carb. Gonna check filter in morning. To be sure it's working. If it is. What's the issue ? Or where would u proceed to next. It runs, we put gas in carb an it'd run . Also , u can heat pump engaging . Or turning on

With a fully charged battery, if the pump volume and pressure at the tank outlet is normal, but pressure falls off at the delivery point (carburetor, fuel rail), there is a restriction somewhere in the line and/or in the fuel filter. That restriction can be found by pressure testing at successive junctions, for example at the fuel filter entry. You will find the blockage that way. If you want the blockage diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a fuel line/hose diagnostic repair and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.