Q: Q: Transmission problem?

If i drive it ...its hard for the car to come out of 1st gear to the 2nd and so on and when it does its like a whinging sound car will not accelerate it drives slow no matter how fast i try 2 drive

This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the car for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for this.

3. Q: Transmission problem?