Q: After unlocking the car from the drivers side, if the passenger door is opened before the key is put in the car the alarm goes off.

After unlocking the car from the drivers side, if the passenger door is opened before the key is put in the car the alarm goes off. We do not have a wireless fob yet to unlock the car, that may help but I'm not sure. We are unlocking the car using the key in the driver's door, have also tried using the indoor unlock button, but the alarm goes off for the passenger door regardless unless the key is in the ignition

The key should only unlock the driver door with one turn and unlock all of the doors with two turns. If the passenger door is unlocking when the driver door is turned with one turn or if the alarm is still set if the driver door is turned two times, then the Immobilizer System Module needs replaced if you are intending on not using a key fob or you will need to get a key fob to manually turn off the Immobilizer System Module. If you need further assistance with your doors unlocking unusual, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. After unlocking the car from the drivers side, if the passenger door is opened before the key is put in the car the alarm goes off.