Q: Radiator leaking coolant badly.

My radiator is leaking coolant really bad to the point I can see it dripping. It could possibly be a hose, but I doubt it since I got a tune-up recently.

A: Hello, A coolant leak should be repaired s...

Hello, A coolant leak should be repaired sooner than later as overheating can cause engine damage. Some coolant leaks only occur when the engine is hot and the system is under pressure. If you can’t determine the exact source of the leak, you may need the aid of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can pressure test the cooling system. The mechanic can pressurize the system to help find the leak when engine is cold and recommend a repair.