Q: Car vibrates and sways back and forth.

The car vibrates and sways back and forth especially on the highway. Also, the Check Engine Light is on with codes: open or short circuit condition; intake valve timing control position sensor fault; and blocked signal due to debris.

There may be a bad component in your suspension that has worn out and is causing the vibration and swaying you’re experiencing. There could be various problems at fault here, I recommend having your vehicle examined by a certified mechanic to check out your suspension and inspect your Check Engine Light codes. Also, they will be able to diagnose the problem with your timing control position sensor. Once they get everything checked out they will be able to give you an accurate estimate for repairs.