Q: Q: Have rapid clicking

At or round my transfer case I hear a rapid clicking even when truck is in park. Has new 700r4 with carb. I have just purchased TV link kit for eledrbroock will this cause rapid clicking if not hooked up right even if truck is turned on to on position without it running? I was told shift silinoid but I thought TV link contoled that

If your transfer case does not have a shift solenoid, then the Throttle Valve cable could be installed incorrectly making a clicking sound. This will only occur when the engine is running and the vehicle is in motion. Most likely, there is an issue with the transmission making the noise if the vehicle is not moving with the engine running. If you need further assistance with a clicking noise by the transfer case, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Q: Have rapid clicking