Q: Radio Upgrade RA2 to RA4 how do I obtain UCONNECT access for APPS like Yelp?

I upgraded my RA2 stock radio in my Jeep to an RA3 Radio with Navigation. I have everything working on the radio except the Apps that are installed such as Yelp, Pandora, and the Uconnect Store. I installed a cellular antenna and have a blue 3G network logo and can contact Jeep customer service via the assistance button on the touch screen under the Assist app. However, I don't have access to anything further for remote start from my mobile phone, or location of my vehicle service. I want to know what needs to be done to access these things. Do I need to install the Mopar Connect wiring harness and module? I want access to vehicle health reports and so forth.

Hello. In order to access the rest of the features you are looking for it is likely that you will have to download the smartphone app and provide a few details about the vehicle, as well as activate connection to the network via some sort of login. From what you describe it would appear that you have most of what you need installed already. Installing a Mopar Connect system would add a Mopar Connect system, which appears to be a different service than Uconnect. I would recommend visiting the Uconnect website for specific instructions on how to proceed, as it appears that you are nearly there.

• Radio Upgrade RA2 to RA4 how do I obtain UCONNECT access for APPS like Yelp?