Q: I have a 01 mustang dashes on odometer theft light flash I tryed cleaning fuel pump hook up and accidently touched two together

Theft light flashing and dashes on odometer I have already replay ed the fuse under fender and I cleaned the hookup to the fuel pump and I used a screwdriver to do so And it sparked and now won't start it will crank but won't run

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It’s quite possible that the spark may have activated a security error code and disabled the ignition system. This can be removed in most cases by a professional mechanic by using a digital scanner. However, it’s also possible that an existing mechanical problem, such as a damaged crank or cam sensor is causing this problem. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection to help diagnose this problem.

3. I have a 01 mustang dashes on odometer theft light flash I tryed cleaning fuel pump hook up and accidently touched two together