Q: I have a 2014 dodge journey the lighting bolt symbol came on in the dash while driving an now it doesn't wanna go like it's hung i

Was driving my dodge journey and the lighting bolt symbol came on in the dash an car lost power like it wasn't changing gears

You may have a transmission sensor or mechanical issue in the transmission and will need to have the computer scanned for codes that will point to the problem.

3. I have a 2014 dodge journey the lighting bolt symbol came on in the dash while driving an now it doesn't wanna go like it's hung i