Q: This is a manual shift on a Can-An 3 wheeler.

How can you tell if there is a problem? It seems fine to me but I'm being told by someone that rode it that it is not working correctly

A: In order to determine if your three wheeler...

In order to determine if your three wheeler has any issues, I would recommend having the vehicle inspected by a qualifed technician who specializes in off road vehicles such as this. They are specially trained to diagnose and repair off road vehicles. YourMechanic’s primary function is to diagnose and service cars and trucks rather than three wheelers. I would recommend looking for a dirtbike/ quad shop in your area and see if they offer service as well. If so, I would recommend having the inspection performed there.