Q: How do I reset the trip the odometer to zero in my 2016 Chevrolet Impala

What buttons do I press and where are they located on this model. New car for me. Still learning the buttons

Hi there. Your Impala will still have the button reset on the instrument cluster. It is not easy to see unless you are looking for it. Once you find it you can toggle through until you find the trip setting that you want and then you can reset it. It will also have this in your manual.

3. How do I reset the trip the odometer to zero in my 2016 Chevrolet Impala