Q: My back left light is very dim and the turn signal doesn't work

My back left light is very dim and the turn signal doesn't work. I have a 1990 Ford ranger. The back right brake light and turn signal work with no issue. I've replaced the flasher and replaced the bulbs

The wire connection at the turn signal multifunction switch should be checked for heat related damage and replaced with a new multifunction turn signal switch. The switch goes bad but also the connector can be damaged also at the same time.

3. My back left light is very dim and the turn signal doesn't work