Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1rmbpbqjs:173:8

Q: There is whirring noise and vibration coming from the front end of my car

I am hearing a whirring noise from the front end of my car. It is almost like a vibration, and happens when I drive faster than 20 MPH. If I rev the engine while in park, the noise doesn't appear. The car doesn't pull to either side when I am driving, and I haven't noticed any tire wear that is out of the ordinary. Could this be the transmission?

A: Hello. It sounds like you have a bad front ...

Hello. It sounds like you have a bad front hub bearing. When the bearing fails, this will occur as the noise you are hearing is the bearings not having any grease on them. I typically start by getting the vehicle in the air and running it to see if I can pinpoint the noise to one of the front wheels. If I can, then I take it apart and listen to the bearing by spinning it. If it does not move smoothly, then I replace it. If you are going to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and replace the wheel bearing if necessary.