Q: The A/C isn't blowing cold - 2009 Nissan Murano

I've got an issue with the a/c not working. I've replaced the compressor, expansion valve, and drier. The system has the right amount of freon in it, but I'm not getting any kind of response from the fans, or the compressor. I've scanned the computer and came up with a code for the "sunload sensor". So I went ahead and replaced it, but still no response. I've even tried replacing the a/c auto amplifier, but still nothing.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The system in your vehicle will not take "freon". While this is what a lot of people refer to refrigerant as, it is not the same. Make sure you have r134a type refrigerant in the vehicle. Secondly, with the compressor not turning on you are concerned with its power supply that engages the clutch. You can perform electrical testing to find out where the connection is being lost. For more help with tracing down the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. The A/C isn't blowing cold - 2009 Nissan Murano