Q: if my 2017 dodge journey cuts off when i put it in drive or reverse, what that mean

asked by on October 05, 2017

if my 2017 dodge journey cuts off when i put it in drive or reverse, what that mean

Hi Tier. Thanks for contacting us today. If your car is a 2017 and has less than 30,000 miles, I would assume that your issue is related to either an ignition system fault, fuel system restriction or possibly an issue with the shift solenoid for the transmission. Being that the car is new, it’s probably a good idea to contact the dealership you purchased the vehicle from first, to see if they’ll inspect and resolve this issue. It’s possible that it’s under warranty. If they can’t help, you can set up an onsite inspection from one of our mobile mechanics by clicking this link.