Q: My car is having an RPM issue

When i stop the car so rpm goes down or engine and some time when i stop tge car so there is a time difference between accelerator And run the car

Hello. It sounds like you are having idling issues. This may be related to a sensor, the accelerator, or the the ignition system. You may want to start by scanning the vehicle for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. Even if a warning light has not illuminated, the computer may still be picking up faults. Hopefully this will give you some insight to work with.

Checking the spark plugs and wires is always a good step. You can replace your spark plugs every day, and only be doing your vehicle good. The throttle may also need to be inspected. It’s related components can have these effects. Such as the idle air control valve, throttle linkage, and vacuum.

The laps of time after accelerating is likely related to fuel or spark. Focus in on these two systems. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, consider having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your car’s acceleration issue firsthand.