Q: Theft light cant start car

i replaced the cluster box on my 1999 ford mustang. disconnected the batery and after installing new cluster box. reconnected battery. when trying to start the car, engine turns theft light flashing and car does not start. can you please assist

The theft system on you car requires the key to be a programmed key to turn off the theft system so you can start the car. If you have the original key then disconnect the battery and connect the cables together for ten minutes and reconnect to battery and see if it starts. If not then system will need to be programmed again using factory scanner.

3. Theft light cant start car