VSA Light still coming on after replacing the brakes. v6-...

Q: VSA Light still coming on after replacing the brakes.

asked by on February 14, 2017

I recently got my front brakes and rotors fix. I finally did it not only because it was well over due but I was tired of the VSA & hazard triangle popping up everytime I drove on the freeway. But I've notice that the light still comes on after the brakes & rotors been replaced. Why is this still happening?

Check the brake fluid in the master cylinder reservoir and see if its low. If the fluid is low then top it off with Dot 3 brake fluid and see if the light goes out. If the brake fluid is full, then the level sensor on the master cylinder may have failed and needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your warning lights on issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.