Q: Car uneven

The front of the car is low, but the rear is level. Seems like there are problems with the suspension and airbag.

This comes up quite often on this vehicle. Most of the time it is caused by a bad front air spring. Over time the air springs rust out because they are made of rubber. Once the rubber cracks the air springs can begin to leak. It can also be a idle height sensor, but that is not as common. I typically scan the computer for codes first to see if there are any electrical faults for the system. If there is not, then I would do an air test on the system and attempt to find the leak. If one of the air springs is leaking then both of them should be replaced. If you are looking to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home and office inspect your suspension and diagnose your issue.