Q: Car won't start and makes a beeping/clicking noise.

Car worked stopped it for about 20 min to go in to the house when I came back car won't start beeps 3 times and keeps clicking :(. Please help. Thank you

There is a possibility that your battery has a bad cell and/or is discharged such that the amps available are not sufficient to run the starter motor. The battery should be load tested (free at most battery stores or a mobile YourMechanic can test on site). If the battery tests "Good", try a spare (different) key that you know "works". Your vehicle has a chip key as part of the security system so you want to make sure that the issue is not a failed transponder key. If the battery is good and a different key doesn’t work, what you are experiencing is a failure of the starter to engage and run. The starting system and "circuit" must be diagnosed to find the fault. YourMechanic can easily perform all of these services, as well as the comprehensive diagnostic of the starting system, during a mobile visit to your location.