Q: Starter clicking sound 1994 Chevrolet C1500

It has power in the battery but getting a clicking sound sounds like it isn't getting a good connection from the starter

In most cases, a clicking sound coming from the starter is due to either the starter motor being damaged or the starter relay to the starter motor being damaged. This would support your suggestion that the starter is not getting a good connection from the battery. In some cases, reduced cranking amps from the battery could also cause this issue. My best suggestion would be to check the starter relay and battery amps, or contact a local ASE certified technician to diagnose the clicking sound and repair this problem for you.