Q: What does the multi-information display do?

asked by on December 15, 2015

What does the multi-information display do?

The multi-information display is an optional piece of equipment available with some trim levels on the Honda Civic. If your car has one, consider it an expanded and enhanced version of the standard information display. It’s located above the steering wheel, and gives you graphic displays for a wide range of things, including the following:

1. Song/artist playing on the radio

2. Clock (analog and digital)

3. Black screen (for distraction free driving)

4. Fuel economy and remaining range

5. Odometer

6. Power monitor (engine performance)

7. Trip meter (two meters for measuring distance traveled on trips)

8. Outside temperature

Tip

You can cycle through each of these (and adjust some) with the select/reset knob on the dash, and the information button on the steering wheel.