Q: Coolant reservoir empty

My car overheated. Where I put the coolant seemed like it was empty. Not sure if I need coolant, or if it is something else.

If your car is overheating and you know that your coolant level is low, this is certainly the cause. I would first recommend to top off your cooling system with the correct amount and type of fluid. Then, start the vehicle and search for any obvious leaks. If a leak is not obvious, enlist the help of a certified mechanic to perform a cooling system pressure test to address the overheating issue on your vehicle. If a leak has been located, I would recommend having the leak repaired as soon as possible to prevent further engine damage due to overheating.