Q: Car wont start, doesnt attempt to turn over.

Hello there! I am baffled, our 1993 ford explorer suddenly wont start. Seems like a bad battery, so we got a new battery but still having the issue. We have one single "CLICK" noise & jolt coming from the Starter Relay and all power is lost after the key turn & the engine doesn't attempt to turn over. Wondering if the starter relay could be the issue? We have replaced the Starter as well. Lastly, we replaced the fuel pump/EEC fuses and now the EEC fuse buzzes.

It is very possible that your starter relay could be the issue. I would of course recommend that this is done by a professional, but you can try to jump the two electrical points on the starter relay with a screwdriver and then have someone else start the car and if it starts, the relay is faulty. I would also check for loose connections on the battery and starter relay as well as the starter itself. Finally, you could look for burnt wiring in the starter circuit that may indicate a power surge. If you find you are still having issues with this, a certified expert from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to definitively diagnose the no start issue.