Q: Hey two days ago I drove up to my buddy's place and asked him a question about my charger since he acts like a mechanic I thou

Okay I drove to my buddy place to show him the car I had just purchased a used one my Dodge Charger 09 it was a police car before I know since I still own the spot light. Well I asked him if he knew why the car took a while to start meaning once I turn my key fob in the ignition it took 8 to 10 seconds to fully start. So he start to look under the hood and started in the trunk moving the fuses around and afterwards the car dident start it hasent in two days

This may be difficult to diagnose without knowing which fuses were moved around. There are a number of fuses that could cause the car to not start if removed or switched. There is a battery power fuse (30 Amp), an ignition fuse (30Amp), a fuel pump fuse and a few others that if rearranged could cause the car not to start. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your vehicles inability to start issue and make necessary repairs.

• Hey two days ago I drove up to my buddy's place and asked him a question about my charger since he acts like a mechanic I thou