Q: 2009 HHR left turn signal on constantly. I disconnected the battery and reconnected but it's still on.

2009 HHR left turn signal on constantly, disconnected battery and reconnected its still on. I turned brass spring around and put it all together and its still on, do you know what is causing the left turn signal to stay on all other lights and functions working (emergency, left and right blinkers) it also goes on and off when i was driving all different speeds.

Turn Signal Switch Replacement $96.07 - $921.95 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check the turn signal switch on the steering column. If the blinker is staying on and not shutting off, then the blinker switch is stuck on. You could remove the switch from the steering column and take it apart to repair it, but I recommend replacing it with the OEM specified switch to ensure a good connection to the turn signal bulbs and the ground. If you need further assistance with your turn signal not shutting off, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.