Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-qgxvsijs:173:8

Q: Car will turn over but not start - 2005 Kia Sorento

I have a 2005 Kia Sorento it will turn over but not start we recently changed the fuel pump ran fine for a day now it will not start we have also changed the throttle position sensor crankshaft and cam shaft sensors and coil packs

A: Hi. There is a good possibility that the ti...

Hi. There is a good possibility that the timing belt has broken and it is causing the car not to start. The timing belt is what keeps the engine in time so it will start and run. If this belt breaks, it will cause the engine to be out of time and not run. When the timing belt breaks on some engines it causes damage to the cylinder head and the cylinder head or engine will need to be replaced. There is the possibility that the fuel pump is defective or you have an issue with PCM not working properly. To have the fault verified and repaired, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the starting issue and follow through with repairs.