Q: Windshield wiper stopped moving

The passenger's side windshield wiper stopped moving, though the driver's side wiper still works. I think it might have something to do with the linkage rod.

A: It could be that the linkage rod popped off...

It could be that the linkage rod popped off, but you would hear all kinds of noise coming from under the cowl. I would check the nut that attaches the wiper arm to the hub. It might have a plastic or rubber cover on it. Make sure the arm is where you want it and tighten it down. If that is the issue I would check the driver's side too. If that is not the problem, the wiper transmission is the next thing to check. If you are unable to get it working, a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can determine why your wiper has stopped moving.