Q: Windshield wiper stopped moving

The passenger's side windshield wiper stopped moving, though the driver's side wiper still works. I think it might have something to do with the linkage rod.

It could be that the linkage rod popped off, but you would hear all kinds of noise coming from under the cowl. I would check the nut that attaches the wiper arm to the hub. It might have a plastic or rubber cover on it. Make sure the arm is where you want it and tighten it down. If that is the issue I would check the driver’s side too. If that is not the problem, the wiper transmission is the next thing to check. If you are unable to get it working, a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can determine why your wiper has stopped moving.