Q: Where is the map sensor located c

Car cranks but want stay running unless my feet is on gas pedal after new fuel pump,straner,etc code says map sensor or cracked vacuum line.

The MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor should be located just in front of the throttle position sensor toward the back of the left side of the engine (assuming you are standing in front of it facing it). If you have access to a volt meter, I would recommend testing it for power. It should read ~1.5 volts on the return signal green wire and ~4.5 volts and wide open throttle. If this checks out fine, then this likely points to a vacuum leak. Vacuum leaks can be very difficult to trace. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your stalling issue firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. Where is the map sensor located c