Q: What kind of modification/performance can I do to my car?

My car had hit the mileage of 150000 and is been almost a year and a half that the last upgrade to to the body. I just want to know what aftermarket parts or modification can I do to keep my car running and last long

Hello - the best way to keep your Altima running like new is "attentive maintenance". Keep fluids (oil, transmission fluid, coolant) topped off and changed at recommended intervals. If your timing chain and associated components (tensioner, idler, chain guides, etc.) have not been replaced, perform this service. Make sure filters (air, fuel, oil, cabin) are changed at appropriate intervals. A noise, vibration, leak or other behavior that is unusual, get it checked out quickly before significant damage occurs. If you need any assistance with maintaining your vehicle, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your location and service your vehicle. Your car will reward you!

3. What kind of modification/performance can I do to my car?