replaced camshaft sensor on 2009 chevy malibu and now it immediately dies after startup

I replaced the camshaft sensor on a 2009 chevy malibu and now the car almost immediately dies after startup. Stays on for maybe 10 seconds at max. No check engine light on.

If you have a weak battery or a starter that turns engine too slow can cause the crank or cam signal to not be strong enough and may cause stalling. If the crank sensor is not in sync with the cam sensor can cause erratic running or stalling. Try to replace the crank sensor and clear codes to see if it fixes problem. If battery is weak then replace battery.