Q: Rough idle and turns off

I have replaced the battery, fuel filter, ignition coil, crank shaft sensor, cam position sensor and spark plugs and my Jeep will crank but it has a very strange idle. The codes are back to showing p0351, 352, and 353 which is ignition coil. It is not driveabl as it will idle funny and die out... help I'm lost!!!! I was told to replace the computer

This suggests you may have intermittently firing ignition coils which may be causing occasional misfires causing the rough idle you describe. This is somewhat common as the ignition coils begin to wear out and begin to sporadically. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close when cooled. When open, they allow shorting of coil windings and decrease or eliminate the coil’s ability to function. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to properly diagnose your ignition system.