Q: Chevy Camaro runs rough and stutters

My car idels rough and stutters when drivein im throwing a cam sensor condition code a o2 sensor bank1 sensor2 code I've replaced the plugs wires,purge value ,fuel filter,fuel pump and still stutters when drive and idles rough

There are dozens of potential causes for your problem. You didn’t specify the particular 02 sensor and cam sensor codes, so it’s difficult for me to provide much advice. A problem with the timing (such as a stretched chain) could cause both an cam code and an 02 sensor code, but I would need more information to make an educated guess. Driveability concerns like this can be difficult to diagnose, given the complexity of modern vehicles. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair the problem.

3. Chevy Camaro runs rough and stutters