Q: Chevy Camaro runs rough and stutters

My car idels rough and stutters when drivein im throwing a cam sensor condition code a o2 sensor bank1 sensor2 code I've replaced the plugs wires,purge value ,fuel filter,fuel pump and still stutters when drive and idles rough

Engine is sputtering Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There are dozens of potential causes for your problem. You didn’t specify the particular 02 sensor and cam sensor codes, so it’s difficult for me to provide much advice. A problem with the timing (such as a stretched chain) could cause both an cam code and an 02 sensor code, but I would need more information to make an educated guess. Driveability concerns like this can be difficult to diagnose, given the complexity of modern vehicles. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair the problem.