Q: altinater is fine but battery light keeps coming on what could be the problem? came on 7 times while on the road

battery light continue to come on after altnator checked out ok same thing still occurs

The battery should be load tested by a professional. Load testing can only be reliably performed on a fully charged battery. If the battery passes a load test be sure it is NOT a marginal pass in which case you should install a new battery to reduce diagnostic headaches as you seek a resolution to this. Batteries are a VERY important component in a car’s electrical system and the battery must be fully functioning to avoid electrical glitches. If the battery tests OK, you could have an intermittent fault in the charging circuit and that includes wiring, components, fuses, terminals, grounds, and so forth. Intermittent faults can be found using a data logger or, in your case, simply testing alternator output right at the moment the battery light comes on. An inadequately tensioned serpentine belt can also cause the issue you are reporting. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a battery light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.