Q: Where is the AC Compressor Control Relay on a 2001 Chevy Malibu located?

asked by on March 30, 2017

Where is the AC Compressor Control Relay located on a 2001 Chevy Malibu?

AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $106.46 Get a Quote

The A/C control relay is in the "Fuse Relay Center" which looks like a black plastic box in the under hood area. The relay may be a micro relay and will be labeled "AC Clutch". If you have a non functioning a/c system, or suspect a bad relay, be sure to get a definitive diagnosis of the underlying root cause so that you don’t needlessly replace parts. Relays can be tested. If you request an air conditioning system diagnostic a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic will come right to your location and diagnose and repair the system for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.