Q: Hi my 07 charger failed smog , i had diagnostics done and i was told i need new evap canister and o2 sensor bank 2 sensor 2. Can y

Need evap canister replacement and o2 sensor bank2 sensor2 replacement to pass smog. Can i please get a quote?

Hello, thank you for writing in. To get an official quote, you will want to contact our service department. I can tell you that replacing the oxygen sensor can cost from $100-200. The evap canister can be more expensive, but just like the oxygen sensors, will vary rather dramatically in price by make, model, and year. Again, to get a proper quote, contact our service department to check pricing in your area.

3. Hi my 07 charger failed smog , i had diagnostics done and i was told i need new evap canister and o2 sensor bank 2 sensor 2. Can y