Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dmgj4zjs:173:8

Q: When should the air bag system be serviced?

When should the air bag system be serviced?

A: While the air bag system on your Accord is ...

While the air bag system on your Accord is designed to be maintenance free, there are times when service will be necessary. These include:

• After Air Bag Deployment: In the event that an air bag is deployed, the air bag will need to be replaced. Activated seat belt tensioners will also need to be replaced.

• The SRS Light Is On: If the SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) light comes on and stays on, this is an indication that the system requires service and that your air bags may not work properly in the event of an accident.

• After an Impact: If you’re involved in an accident but the air bags do not deploy, it’s still possible that the system will need service. Seat belt tensioners may need to be replaced, and sensors might also need to be replaced.