Q: Auto stop doesn't work and idk if there is an electrical problem.

I drive a Honda Civic hybrid 2005 and my auto stop is not working anymore. It doesn't stop anymore and besides that every time I put my gear in reverse it says on the dashboard that I am in drive. Another problem, my blinker and windshield wiper seems to cross with each other. When I turn one on the other seems to turn on. Please help

Considering that you drive a hybrid vehicle, I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional with experience and certification in hybrid electroncs. It is very likely that the electronics in your vehicle are malfunctioning. The best way to resolve this issue is to have it diagnosed by a professional. Professionals with hybrid experience often times have tools at their disposal that will assist in diagnosing electrical issues. These professionals are also equipped with all the necessary safety equipment as hybrid vehicles produce very high voltage. Once the inspection of your vehicle has been completed, the exact cause(s) of the issues you are having will be more clear.