Q: Esc indicator of kia forte want go out and the car is stuck in park, how will it cost to repair it?

I changed the left rear brake light, now esc indicator is on and the car is stuck in park, how much will it cost to repair it?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The issue is likely pertaining to the brake light switch, or other brake light circuit component. You must have your brake pedal depressed to take the vehicle out of park, and if the brake switch is not registering as "depressed", the transmission will not release transmission. With just having replacing the brake light make sure it is properly installed, make sure you did not pop a fuse, and make sure the brake light switch is properly working. Once we know exactly what the issue is we can take corrective action. Pricing will depend on the amount of time it takes for a proper diagnosis, plus the labor and parts for the actual correction. For more help with pricing, diagnostics, and scheduling, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Esc indicator of kia forte want go out and the car is stuck in park, how will it cost to repair it?