Q: why is my 2013 M37x steering wheel getting akmost too hot to touch? Can it be fixed easily? As well, my steering has become very t

I have the State Farm insurance warranty with a 100 deductible. Do you take thAT? I dont know how it works, hAVENT had to use it yet,The steering wheel got too hot to touch laST night. i DRIVEt uBER AND LOST ABOUT 200 DOLlARS BECAUSE i FELT IT WAS SERIOUS. THE STEERING HAS BECOME TIGHT AS WELL. i JUST FILLED MY TIRES. i type so badly...srry caps lok!

If you have insurance covering the cost of mechanical failure and repairs, you would first have to obtain authorization from your insurance company. We have no way of knowing what State Farm will or will not reimburse you for in regard to repairs and so that is something that you would have to verify with customer service at State Farm. With regard to the steering wheel, if you have the heated steering wheel option on your M37, obviously there could be an electrical issue with that system as a cause of the excessive temperature you describe. The hard steering though would have a different set of causes that are mechanical or electrical in nature. To get all these issues resolved, you can request a steering system inspection/diagnostic. If you schedule that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will investigate and resolve both issues for you promptly and all on a mobile basis right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. why is my 2013 M37x steering wheel getting akmost too hot to touch? Can it be fixed easily? As well, my steering has become very t