Q: Jeep tries to start, but doesn't.

My jeep won't start. It tries to, but it won't turn over all the way.

A: This sounds to me like the starter is crank...

This sounds to me like the starter is cranking over very slowly. This can be due to the starter motor being weak and in need of replacement or the battery being weak and in need of a charge or replacement. I would start with having the battery charged up fully and trying to start the vehicle then. If the vehicle starts fine, you may have something draining your battery when the engine is off. If the symptoms are the same which they likely will be, have the starter checked by a professional from YourMechanic. If the starter is faulty have it replaced. A new starter motor should have enough integrity to start your vehicle.