Q: Tachometer is not moving at all

My tachometer is not moving at all I've checked the fuse but not the problem what else can it be

Hello. If the fuse is okay, then the next thing I would look at the wiring. Most tachometers get their signal from the crank sensor or ignition module and will malfunction if there is an issue with the signal. I would carefully examine the wiring to these components, as well as the main harness, in the engine bay for any signs of damage or wear. A broken or shorted wire or a faulty or corroded connector can disrupt the signal and disable the tachometer. If everything appears okay then it may be possible that the issue is inside the vehicle, perhaps with the wiring in the dashboard, or with the tachometer itself. If you would like to have this scoped out further, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the related electrical circuitry and address the problem.

3. Tachometer is not moving at all