Q: Feels like it has no power

So the car starts up fine but when u put it in drive it takes off slow and feels like it has no power and it Jerks forward a little bit

Generally, the "symptom" you are describing reflects an ignition and/or fuel system issue including all of the many sensors that control these systems. An expert would use any DTC’s (diagnostic trouble codes) to hone in on the issue and identify the faulty part(s). Of course, be sure it is not something simple such as dragging brakes, stuck emergency brakes or even extremely (less than 20 PSI) underinflated tires. If you need help having your loss of power issue checked a certified technician from YourMechanic can assist you.

3. Feels like it has no power