Q: Turning wheel left and right clunk noise possibly a strut mount?

asked by on May 13, 2017

Clunk noise when turning wheel left to right possibly strut mounts?

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In most cases, a clunking sound when turning the steering wheel is typically an indication of a damaged steering stabilizer bar bushing. However, it can also be a damaged strut mount, tie rod or CV joint that is causing this problem. Before you decide to have parts replaced, it is probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection, so they can isolate the source of this problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr