Q: whats a fair price to pay someone to install the new brake drums that i bought for the rear of my car.

Need my rear brake drums installed on my 2006 Chevy aveo. I already bought the new drums. i need to know what is a fair price to pay someone for installing the rear brake drums on my car. rear only, not the front.

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is difficult to say what a "fair price would be". Prices for labor will vary greatly based on your location and services available around you. Due to already having the parts you need, you are looking at the price for labor and brake fluid if needed. There is a strong change you will have to bleed the brakes afterwards. Keep in mind that brake work is a critical safety concern, and having it done right is worth the extra cost. Typically a brake job like this can be done in a few hours. For a quote from us, contact our service department. You may also schedule an appointment with our technicians as well.