Q: How do I use the power sunroof when my vehicle is turned off?

How do I use the power sunroof when my vehicle is turned off?

A: When you enter your car, you cannot adjust ...

When you enter your car, you cannot adjust the sunroof without first turning the vehicle on. However, after turning the vehicle off, you can continue to operate the power sunroof. If you have the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), then you will be able to use your power sunroof for approximately 10 minutes after turning off your car. If your vehicle is not equipped with the EVIC, then you will have roughly 45 seconds to use the power sunroof after turning off the car. Whether or not you have the EVIC, opening a door will void the ability to use the power sunroof when the car is turned off.