Q: My park 2003 Cadillac Escalade was hit on the front driver side knock a foot from where it was parked and back up on the center is.

asked by on March 06, 2017

my park 2003 Cadillac Escalade was hit on the front driver side knock a foot from where it was parked and back up on the center island behind it as a result the check engine light came on and it was found that it's the 02 sensor, too much air getting to my engine...check engine light was not on prior to impact so not I'm arguing with the insurance company, what should I do

Due to the collusion on the vehicle, the exhaust system was damaged and causing excessive air to get into the exhaust before the oxygen sensors. If the engine light was not on before the accident and now it is on, have the insurance adjuster view photos of the exhaust system as a fractured impact and not jut a broken bolt or just a burned exhaust gasket. If you need further assistance with your check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.